Everyone is welcome
- March 21st General Meeting. Speaker: Dr. Jeff Turner "Apple cider production"
- April 18th 6:00 p.m. Spring Potluck Dinner. Guest: Louise Sproule
- May 11th 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Children's Tulip & Spring Flower Show (Community Centre Lobby)
- May 16th Business Meeting. Daffodil Flower Show Event. Photos and flowers judged by members. Speaker: Bonnie Brazeau: "Skin protection for summer"
- May 18th Bus Trip to the Ottawa Tulip Festival
- May 23rd 9:00 a.m. Plant Sale at Scotiabank, Vankleek Hill
Please label your plants with name tags, instructions, hints & loving care.
Plants to be at Scotiabank by 8.30 a.m.
- June 20th 6:30 p.m. General Meeting. Visit to Lavender Boutique Farm
- July 25th Business Meeting. Speaker: Sam Doucette of Kyan Culture "Micro-greens"
- August 22nd General Meeting. Dahlias Flower Show Event. Flowers judged by members. Speaker: Mary Higginson "All about dahlias"
- September 19th 7:00 p.m. Auctioneer Allan Chenier.
Please label your plants with name tags, instructions, hints and loving care.
Plants are to be at Centre between 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- October 4th Bus Trip to Pumpkin Inferno at Upper Canada Village.
- October 17th 6:00 p.m. Fall Potluck Dinner. Guest: Evelyn Bernique
Yearbook photograph for cover, judging by members
- November 16th Annual General Meeting, elections, and food basket donation,
Christmas craft workshop
- December, January, February: No meeting
Meeting place: Vankleek Hill Community Centre
When: At 7 p.m.